|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Vitamin C||● Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
● Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
● Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
● Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
|Vitamin E||● Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
● Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
● Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
|Zinc||● Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
● Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
● Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
● Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
|L-Glutamine||● Most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome (18).
● Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (18).
● Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (18).
● Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (18).
|Elderberry Extract||● Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
● Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233)
● May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234).
● Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).
|Echinacea||● Increases antiviral, anti-microbial, antioxidant capacity, and supports a strong immune system (159,160).
● Supports immune health via decreased impro-inflammatory markers (cytokines IL-6, IL-8, and TNF) (159,160).
● Supports adaptive and innate immunity via increased monocytes, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and CD8 T cells (159,160).
|Garlic||● Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, joint health, reduced inflammation, gut health, and enhanced antibacterial activity (161).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced hypertension, reduced total cholesterol, reduced arterial stiffness (hardening of arteries), and markers of atherosclerosis (161).
● Supports joint health via reduced NF-κB activation (inflammation) in human fibroblasts cells and reduced prevalence of pain in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis (162).
● Supports gut health via increased prebiotic properties, increased micro biome population, and increased Lactobacillus and Clostridia species (163).
● Supports immune health via reduction in inflammatory markers (CRP, TNF, IL-6) (164).
|Turmeric 95% curcuminoids||● Supports antioxidant, cardio-protective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nephro-protective, hepato-protective, immunomodulatory, and anti-rheumatic effects (123).
● Reduces inflammation via decreases of inflammatory markers such as c-reactive protein, interleukin 6, tumor necrosis factor, and decreased cytokine production (123).
● Supports joint health via decreases in connective tissue inflammation and improved pain in individuals with osteoarthritis (122).
● Supports blood sugar regulation via increased pancreatic beta cell function and improved insulin sensitivity (121).
● Supports cardiovascular and liver health via reduced accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGE), reduced lipid peroxidation, and improved vascular function.
● Curcumin exhibits an antioxidant activity via scavenging of superoxide anion (∙O2−∙) and hydroxyl radicals (∙OH) (scavenging of inflammation molecules) (118,119).
● Curcumin modulates breast carcinogenesis through its effect on cell cycle and proliferation, apoptosis, senescence, cancer spread and angiogenesis (119).
● Curcumin targets cancer growth pathways such as the NFkB, PI3K/Akt/mTOR, MAPK and JAK/STAT. thereby suppressing tumor growth (119).
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus||● Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
● Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowl symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
● Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
● Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules one a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water., or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence based dosages.|
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.